Ok so it's officially spooky season and for this week only I've decided to bend the rules very slightly by including two products of the week! I've gone pumpkin mad and couldn't decide between the two. We have the Watercolour Pumpkin Art Print and Spooky Season Greeting Card.
I love a pumpkin patch. It's one of my favourite autumn activities and choosing the perfect pumpkin is something I think I will always enjoy! Both of the featured products this week have a mismatched bunch of pumpkins which are just perfect for this time of year. So whether you're sending a card to a friend you're missing this autumn or turning your house into a scented candle filled, autumnal nest - these products have got you covered!
Watercolour Pumpkin Art Print:
- Sizes: A5 (14.8 x 21cm) , A4 (21 x 29.7cm)
- Full Colour Digital Print
- Printed on Matte 230gsm Archival Paper
- Created from an original watercolour painting.
- Illustrated, Printed and Packed in the UK
- Frame not included
Spooky Season Greeting Card
- A6 (105 x 148 mm)
- 300gsm, uncoated paper.
- Printed blank for your own message
- Brown Kraft Envelope included