The House Portrait
The House Portrait
A house portrait is a unique and special way to remember a place that means the world to you. Each custom house portrait is lovingly made, with attention to detail to ensure that your memories are captured in an artwork that will bring you joy for years to come.
A custom house portrait makes a heartfelt gift for many occasions - to celebrate a new home, to remember a childhood home or as a sweet moving away gesture.
- High Quality, Unframed Art Print
- Custom illustration of your home or special building (this could be a school, holiday home, church etc)
- Each illustration is hand-drawn using digital media and printed onto high-quality, archival paper with long-lasting inks.
- My home portraits are illustrated in a unique style with a focus on capturing the essence of your special place and the memories held within - please refer to the images above to get an idea of my illustration style.
How to Order:
1. Choose whether you would also like to receive an additional digital file of your house portrait which could be used for re-printing the illustration onto greeting cards or to make additional prints for family members.
2. Add to cart and proceed to checkout.
3. Once purchased, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- a clear photograph of your home or special building
- the address or house name if you would like that to be featured in the illustration - please refer to pictures for examples of how this may appear.
Please make sure the image you send is clear, from an angle you would like your home to be captured at & shows any details that you would like illustrated.
Step 1: You order the house portrait & send your photos via email to me. We will decide on the best angle for the artwork and discuss any important details that you would like included.
Step 2: I create your house portrait! I add colour and detail to create your special artwork.
Step 3: I will send you a finished proof of your artwork by email for your approval and then dispatch the finished artwork by first-class, tracked post.
You will receive an email with a proof of your completed home portrait before the artwork is posted.
Whether your artwork is portrait or landscape depends on the photograph sent to me and the shape of the building. Unless you specify a preference when ordering your artwork, house portraits tend to look best in landscape and this is my default.
Time Frame & Shipping:
Because this item is entirely custom and hand-drawn, please allow up to 4 weeks for your artwork to be created. Allow for an extra 1-3 business days for the delivery of your home portrait.
All home portraits are sent via Royal Mail Tracked Service & you will be sent a tracking number once your portrait has shipped.
If you have any questions about any of the details written here, please don't hesitate to contact me via the contact form or at email@example.com